About the ACBDA
On December 2, 2014, Bermuda was announced as the host venue for the 35th America’s Cup presented by Louis Vuitton.
America’s Cup Bermuda Limited (ACBDA) is the organization responsible for delivering the Government of Bermuda’s responsibilities as outlined in the Host Venue Agreement between the Government of Bermuda and the Americas Cup Event Authority (ACEA).
In carrying out these responsibilities, the ACBDA represents Bermuda’s interests across all parties, including defining a positive, long-term legacy. Its functions include:
- Providing a concierge service for the ACEA, the competitor teams, the regatta officials, and the America’s Cup’s designated sponsors
- Carrying out the necessary advisory, consultative and administrative functions for the preparation and development of Royal Naval Dockyard for the America’s Cup events.
- Acting as a “One Stop Shop” for any and all requests or interactions between the ACEA and the Government of Bermuda.
- Being the primary liaison between the ACEA, competitor teams and related parties and the community of Bermuda.
- Working to ensure effective communication with the broader Bermuda community relating to the America’s Cup and its associated impacts and opportunities.
- Working with the America’s Cup Event Authority (ACEA) to help raise sponsorship funds that will help offset Bermuda’s sponsorship guarantee commitments.